ShareFor those who are tired, out of breath, or suffering from neck, shoulder, or back pain—your posture may be to blame. Some things your mother told you aren’t necessarily true. For example, it isn’t essential to wait an hour between eating and swimming. But on one important point, your mother was right—you really do need … Continue reading The Link between Proper Posture and Overall Health
FREE Pain Relief & Rehabilitation Updates Via Email!
- Dr. D’s Diary of a Gluten-Free Wanna-Be – Entry 5/6/13
- 10 Tips to Prepare for Your Marathon
- Natural Relief from Seasonal Allergies in New Jersey
- Springtime is Time to Detox!
- The Growing Search for Alternative Medicine and Holistic Care
- Dr. D’s Diary of a Gluten-Free Wanna-Be – Entry 3/28/13
- Antibiotic Use
- Acupuncture and Numbness in Monmouth County
- Optimal Nutrition for Young Athletes
- In Sickness and in Movement