ShareEven at low speeds, automobile accidents can cause injuries to the neck and back. Headaches are common after automobile accidents with speeds as little as 5mph. How? It is a matter of basic math and physics. It goes something like this: You take an object such as an SUV weighing 5000 lbs. You take another … Continue reading Pain and Headaches are Common Several Days after an NJ Auto Accident
FREE Pain Relief & Rehabilitation Updates Via Email!
- Dr. D’s Diary of a Gluten-Free Wanna-Be – Entry 5/6/13
- 10 Tips to Prepare for Your Marathon
- Natural Relief from Seasonal Allergies in New Jersey
- Springtime is Time to Detox!
- The Growing Search for Alternative Medicine and Holistic Care
- Dr. D’s Diary of a Gluten-Free Wanna-Be – Entry 3/28/13
- Antibiotic Use
- Acupuncture and Numbness in Monmouth County
- Optimal Nutrition for Young Athletes
- In Sickness and in Movement